The IPC/I Reference Cards have been created to provide an easy access to information on vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases. These cards can be used as self-learning tools; guides for conversations with caregivers and community members; or information resources for education and training.
The IPC/I Reference Cards cover many of the most important topics that FLWs often address in their daily work. The Cards provide facts and information related to:
- Guiding an interpersonal communication for immunization session
- Profiles of caregiver audiences
- Frequently asked questions about vaccines
- Myths and facts related to vaccines and immunization
- Specific vaccine-preventable diseases